Siapa saja yang bersabar untuk ilmu maka ia akan mendapatkan dan siapa yang melamar wanita cantik ia harus bersabar menahan kehinaan.
siapa saja yang tidak menghinakan nafsu dalam menggapai kemuliaan diwaktu yang sebentar, maka ia akan hidup sepanjang jaman dalam kehinaan.
Musing Relaxation
Anyone who is patient to science then he will get and who is applying for a beautiful woman she must be patient withstand humiliation.
not degrade anyone who lust in perfect time to reach the glory of the moment, then he will live throughout the ages in disgrace.
siapa saja yang tidak menghinakan nafsu dalam menggapai kemuliaan diwaktu yang sebentar, maka ia akan hidup sepanjang jaman dalam kehinaan.
Musing Relaxation
Anyone who is patient to science then he will get and who is applying for a beautiful woman she must be patient withstand humiliation.
not degrade anyone who lust in perfect time to reach the glory of the moment, then he will live throughout the ages in disgrace.
Hi, cool post. I have been thinking about this topic,so thanks for sharing. I will probably be subscribing to your blog. Keep up great writing!!!
BalasHapusBMW M5 AC Compressor
Hi Sheena, thank a lot for your appreciation. That is nice comment too..Insya Allah, I will write with other topic, and publish it. I hope U willing read it and please post the comment again.. :-)
BalasHapus